Teen Summer D&D
June - August 2024
This summer, undertake a journey filled with excitement, fantasy, and adventure! There are three separate campaigns, but players can skip any week or weeks of a campaign to participate. Each weekly session is self-contained but connected to the overall campaign, offering a more comprehensive experience.
Here are the Details:
Sign up for the weeks that fit your schedule.
The programs run 6.5 hours daily, Monday to Friday, from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Games will be in the City Room at Atomic Empire, where you can immerse yourself in a world of fantasy and imagination.
The program is recommended for ages 12-15, with content comparable to PG or PG13-rated movies but played out in the players' imagination rather than presented on a screen.
Get ready for an unforgettable summer with these three exciting campaigns:
- Dawn of The Dragon Queen (Dungeons and Dragons): Thwart the evil plans of the Dragon Cult, who seek to unleash the fearsome Dragon Queen upon the Faerun. As heroes, you must navigate a treacherous landscape of alliances and conflicts, battling fierce dragons and uncovering ancient secrets. Your journey will test your bravery and wits as you strive to prevent the rise of a draconic conquest.
- The Death of Stars (Starfinder): Set in the Starfinder universe, heroes embark on an interstellar journey to uncover the mystery behind an ancient alien superweapon. As they travel across the galaxy, they encounter a diverse array of planets, cultures, and cosmic dangers, from space pirates to strange worlds. The fate of the galaxy hangs in the balance as the adventurers race against time and adversaries to prevent a cosmic catastrophe.
- Dusk of the Dragon Queen (Dungeons and Dragons): On another world, Krynn, the Dragon Queen tests her ambitions. As a hero in the War of the Lance, you'll forge alliances, face legendary dragons, and navigate the intricate politics of war-torn lands. Your actions will determine the fate of Krynn as it teeters on the brink of darkness under the Shadow of the Dragon Queen.
What players need:
- An imagination
- A sense of adventure
- A set of dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)
- A miniature to represent your character
- Player's Handbook
- Pen and paper for taking notes
Please let us know when signing up if players need any accommodations or have special requests. Join us this summer for an unforgettable adventure!
Click through on "Upcoming Events" below for full details on each campaign and to register your child for sessions.
Campaigns are $300/week or $795 if you sign up for all 3 weeks.
Please direct any and all registration questions to email@example.com
Dylan Rickards has been playing Dungeons and Dragons since elementary school, a very long time ago. He started DMing in fourth grade because he was the first kid in the neighborhood with the D&D red box set. Dylan has been a professional Gamemaster since 2021 and primarily runs Dungeons and Dragons, Starfinder, and Call of Cthulhu. He has been running D&D in the summers at Atomic Empire since 2022. In 2023, he completed his certification as a Therapeutic Gamemaster with Geek Therapeutics.