Warhammer 40K Doubles Tournament
Saturday, October 7
- Saturday, October 7th, 2023
- 3 Rounds, 3 hours each - hard stop at time
- Doors and Check-in at 10:00 AM, Dice at 10:30 AM
- The cutoff date for new material (excluding FAQ and Erratas) will be October 1st. Codex, Erratas, FAQs, and Rules updates/releases will be approved as they are released at the Judge/TO's discretion beyond that date.
Army Construction and Scoring
- Each team will submit two Incursion (1000 point) lists using the current 10th edition army construction rules.
- No Index can be used twice.
- If any rules change based on the battle size (e.g. Grey Knights’ Teleport assault), they are treated as being Incursion-sized.
- Lists are due in BCP by Sunday October 1st at 11:59 pm. Any players with lists submitted after that will get a yellow card. Lists submission attempts later than October 5th 11:59 pm will result in a second yellow card and point deduction. ITC Code of Conduct will be enforced.
- In the event of an uneven player pool, one team (determined by BCP pairings) will receive a Bye. A player receiving a Bye will be credited with a win and will receive battle points equal to the average score of all winning players from that round.
- Trophies and prize support are based on attendance and will be given for the following categories:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams - AE Pint Glasses, Gift Cards
- Best Painted (Appearance and Painting Rubric) - AE Pint Glass, Gift Card
- This is an individual prize for the best painted 1000 point army
Painting and Model Policy
- Paint will not be required but GW’s “Battle Ready” paint score will be used. “Battle Ready” status is achieved for models painted to a reasonable detail/quality, with at least three colors and a textured/designed base.
- Paint score is treated separately for each army. If one player’s army is battle ready, but the other is not, that team earns 5 points for paint.
- Paint Score per the Rubric will be used for the Best Painted Award and being fully painted is required to be eligible for the 3 Best Faction (Imperium/Chaos/Xenos) awards.
- 3rd party non-GW miniatures are allowed, as well as 3d-printed miniatures, so long as the base size is accurate to the GW basing conventions, the model size is approximate to the substituted model, and the 3d printed file is published and or purchased. If you have any substantial conversions or stand-ins that you believe will raise questions/concerns on the table top, email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply will result in anything from models being removed from the table to Red card issues per ITC Code of Conduct as interpreted by our event staff.
- Legends Units are not permitted.
Ticket and Refund Policy
- Ticket Refunds may be requested prior to store close on Thursday, October 5th. After this point all funds will be allocated for use for the venue and various materials and resources for the event (such as prize support).
- The only exception is a total cancellation of the event.
- To request a refund you must contact the store customer service at email@example.com
- The TO and event staff are not able to process refunds in any way.
- Tickets are non-transferable as we are maintaining an active waitlist.
For full schedule, rules, and details, please reference the Player Packet.
One registration is for both teammates. Please include your teammate's name, your team name, and both your factions when you register.
Registration fee: $40.00
Registration deadline: October 1, 2023 11:59 PM
The online registration deadline has passed, but registration may still be available at the door.