Gaming Paper Adventure Maps: Mega Dungeon 4 - Rooftops and Alleyways
by Gaming Paper
The Mega Dungeon 4 set is the fourth in a series of four map sets. It is also used in a series of downloadable adventures written by industry greats such as Ed Greenwood, Monte Cook, and Steven Schend.
Gaming Paper Adventures Maps can be used to build thousands of unique cities in practically any shape or configuration. The Mega Dungeon 4 - Rooftops and Alleyways set features:
- 100 unique highly detailed city geomorphs created by fantasy cartographer extraordinaire Christopher West and can be arranged in virtually any pattern you like!
- Two sided design with one side showing interiors of houses, while the other side shows the same houses covered with a roof. Both interior and exterior are furnished as imagined and rendered by Christopher West himself!
- Permission to photocopy the tiles for personal use, so you can re-use the designs over and over again and customize them however you'd like. There are literally thousands of possible layouts that can be used with published adventures or your own!
- The ability to use all the sheets to form a massive single mega-city - 10 sheets tall by 10 sheets wide - nearly 65 square feet of playing surface!
- Totally compatible with the Megadungeon 1, 2 and 3.