BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (2019)
BattleTech is a science-fiction space opera: a factional, militarized universe set in the thirty-first century, a future where humanity has spread to the stars and spawned titanic interstellar empires, each nation controlling hundreds of worlds across a region of space stretching a thousand light years and beyond. Initially published over thirty years ago as a tabletop board game, BattleTech has gone on to become one of the gaming industry's most important and longest-lasting science-fiction universes.
A Game of Armored Combat is the classic BattleTech boxed set, reimagined from the ground up and full of exciting new material and miniatures!
- 8 high-quality, fully assembled (unpainted) miniatures: Awesome, BattleMaster, Catapult, Commando, Locust, Shadow Hawk, Thunderbolt, and Wolverine
- 48-page Rulebook
- 16-page Record Sheet Booklet
- 48 page fiction novella by William H. Keith, Jr., a prequel to the Gray Death Legion saga featuring Carlyle’s Commandos and Durant Carlyle; only available in the A Game of Armored Combat box.
- 16-page Universe Primer
- 8 Pilot Cards
- 8 Alpha Strike Cards
- 2 heavy-stock reference sheets
- Two all-new 18” x 22” full-color paper maps (hexed, double-sided)
- Punchboard of additional BattleMechs and terrain
- 2 dice